Hello excellent friends

Curtis curtis.schofield at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 23:57:48 EDT 2010

I have read your tun in article and I have tried to make sysctl changes - the benchmarks are not very significant. I love how well the signals are laid out and how excellently unicorn responds to them - I am hoping to get back to mongrel like performance . We were using nginx to haproxy to 32 mongrels
No I have set up a unix domain socket with 2mb send and receive buffer and a backlog of 2048 - I didn't see a change with the send receive buffer tuning and I have yet to try a smaller backlog to see. If that helps. Any info?

I am tuning for osx in dev and centos5 in production. Thank you for your great work cleaning mongrel into a first class unix friend.