Unicorn and home_run

Eric Wong normalperson at yhbt.net
Wed Aug 25 03:50:56 EDT 2010

Jeremy Evans <jeremyevans0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Are you starting it with "home_run unicorn_rails" or did you install
> > it system-wide?
>
> Clifton told me that was working for him.  One of the reasons it may
> work where the other way didn't is that in addition to setting up the
> load path, it also requires the library up front.

Yeah, I figured using the "home_run" wrapper would be less than
ideal since it would get lost during exec upgrades and newer
versions of home_run wouldn't get picked up the same way it'd get
picked up in a system install.

> I think this problem is solved in the master branch.

Thanks.  I'd be eager to hear how it works out since this could be a
popular library very soon :) Is there a home_run mailing list I could
follow?