Unicorn and home_run

Clifton King cliftonk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 16:39:25 EDT 2010

Eric,

Starting it with "home_run unicorn_rails" does work.

Using home_run --install and then unicorn_rails does not.

We use preload_app in production and I doubt that anything except the
home_run --install method would work for us. Using irb, script/server
(mongrel), etc work fine using home_run --install.

Thanks,
Clifton