javascript disappears

Jimmy Soho jimmy.soho at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 22:23:59 EDT 2010

> Hi Jimmy,   Are you deploying with Capistrano and you originally started
> Unicorn in a working_directory that no longer exists on the filesystem?
>
> Under Linux, you can check the working directory of any process
> with `ls -l /proc/$PID/cwd`

Ah! Yes. I use Capistrano, and it pruned releases. But definitely
/after/ a new version was deployed.

What I don't understand then though is that I have this in my unicorn
config file:

working_directory "/srv/app1/current"

How could the new master / workers still be pointing to the old
directory? Isn't what this working_directory directive is for?

Jimmy