How to configure Unicorn on Ubuntu 10.04

Eric Wong normalperson at yhbt.net
Thu Aug 12 14:52:49 EDT 2010

Ranjith Kumar <ranjithtenz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>      I`m using ubuntu 10.04 I have installed Unicorn I need to know how to
> configure the unicorn from "validator.w3.org". I can`t add JVM parameters
> with unicorn point. tell me how to add Unicorn with JVM parameter.

Huh?  Wrong mailing list, I think. Perhaps this is what you're looking for?
  http://code.w3.org/unicorn/#Feedback

This mailing list is for the Unicorn HTTP application server[1], and is
completely unrelated to the validator.  I didn't even know about the
Unicorn validator until now :x

[1] http://unicorn.bogomips.org/