Fwd: Doc Examples

Eric Wong normalperson at yhbt.net
Sat Oct 24 12:40:19 EDT 2009

Greg Melton <gmelton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Eric, tried sending this one to the Unicorn list last night. I forgot to
> subscribe to the list before sending and it bounced...

Hi Greg, that's because HTML mail is not allowed on the list.

Thanks, updated and pushed out to the site.

> One thing I was wondering: is there anyway Unicorn could come with some sort
> init.d file (similar to nginx) to make starts/stops/restarts easier?

There's examples/init.sh in the source tree:

  http://git.bogomips.org/cgit/unicorn.git/tree/examples/init.sh

It should work with nginx, too since nginx and Unicorn accept the same
sets of signals.