Unicorn Nginx Issue

Eric Wong normalperson at yhbt.net
Tue Oct 13 14:53:15 EDT 2009

Matt Mongeau <halogenandtoast at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Matt, please don't top post, thanks.

> Got it working, I had a bad value in my config.
> I had
> listen '/Users/mattmongeau/projects/test/unicorn/tmp/sockets/unicorn.sock',
> :backlog => 1024
> I guess I needed
> listen 'unix:/Users/mattmongeau/projects/test/unicorn/tmp/sockets/unicorn.sock',
> :backlog => 1024

Both values you had above really should just work.  Assuming you've
installed unicorn (>= 0.93.0) as a gem, can you run:

  gem check -t unicorn

and tell me if it passes?  If you installed from the tgz or git, you can
also try running the following from the source tree:

   make test/unit/test_configurator.rb