POST Body Truncated

Chris Wanstrath chris at
Tue Oct 6 17:46:39 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Eric Wong <normalperson at> wrote:

> Thanks.  I'll take a look.  Do you have any example controllers/actions
> to reproduce this with so I can track this down easier?  (I completely
> understand if you can't share secrets, too :).  Thanks.

It happens everywhere for us - big comments, big wikis, big file
edits, big gists.

I'm not sure what code I could share because it happens between the
browser sending a POST and Rails actually receiving the request. Let
me know if you have a suggestion for what you want and I'll whip it

Chris Wanstrath