[ANN] unicorn 0.95.1 - we <3 symlink deployments more

Eric Wong normalperson at yhbt.net
Sat Nov 21 17:00:42 EST 2009

Unicorn is an HTTP server for Rack applications designed to only serve
fast clients on low-latency, high-bandwidth connections and take
advantage of features in Unix/Unix-like kernels.  Slow clients should
only be served by placing a reverse proxy capable of fully buffering
both the the request and response in between Unicorn and slow clients.
* http://unicorn.bogomips.org/
* mongrel-unicorn at rubyforge.org
* git://git.bogomips.org/unicorn.git
Changes:
Configuration files paths given on the command-line are no
longer expanded.  This should make configuration reloads
possible when a non-absolute path is specified for --config-file
and Unicorn was deployed to a symlink directories (as with
Capistrano).  Since deployments have always been strongly
encouraged to use absolute paths in the config file, this
change does not affect absolute path users.
This is our first gem release using gemcutter.  And we *just*
got it working while I was writing this message :>
Eric Wong (3):
      SIGNALS: HUP + preload_app cannot reload app code
      Do not expand paths given on the shell
      GNUmakefile: prep release process for gemcutter