Nginx Conf

John-Paul Bader hukl at h3q.com
Thu Nov 19 03:11:17 EST 2009

Hey Dylan,

I like varnish a lot as it is so flexible and fast. It really is! I've used Apaches and Nginx built in caching but they simply cannot match what varnish has to offer. You have full control and what i would call deep request introspection for debugging which helped me debug issues not related to caching.

So yeah - If you need serious caching (and who does not) than I'd recommend trying varnish

Kind regards, John