Log File Location

Michael Guterl mguterl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 21:47:05 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 9:06 PM, Preston Marshall
<preston at synergyeoc.com> wrote:
> This may be a dumb question, but where can I see the error logs that are
> usually displayed when unicorn is not daemonized?  The production.log file
> is empty in my app.  Everything is currently running as root.

I'm not sure where the logs are directed by default, but I set their
location in my unicorn config like so:

stdout_path '/home/deploy/public_html/rm/current/log/unicorn.log'
stderr_path '/home/deploy/public_html/rm/current/log/unicorn-error.log'

More information here: http://unicorn.bogomips.org/Unicorn/Configurator.html

Best,
Michael Guterl