Nginx Conf

Dylan Stamat dstamat at elctech.com
Wed Nov 18 13:17:53 EST 2009

Hey Huet!  On CentOS, I'm using something like this:
http://pastie.org/704551

I'd like to be using the UDS's, but our architecture requires the use of TCP at the moment.

John, how do you like having Varnish up front, and, what do you use it for?
I was thinking about throwing it up simply for serving static assets, but I read somewhere that
Nginx was definitely sufficient for doing so.

On Nov 18, 2009, at 1:35 AM, John-Paul Bader wrote:

> On  a FreeBSD 7.2
>
> varnish:80 -> nginx:8080 -> unicorn
>
> and for ssl
>
> nginx:443 -> varnish:80 -> nginx 8080 -> unicorn
>

> Config: http://pastie.textmate.org/703919
>

> Kind regards, John
>

> On 18.11.2009, at 09:58, huet bartels wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I know members of the list use nginx to forward to unicorn.  Would some
>> be so kind as to share a code snippet on how they have configured nginx
>> to use unicorn.
>>
>> thanks in advance
>>
>> Huet Bartels

Dylan Stamat