Unicorn

Eric Wong normalperson at yhbt.net
Thu Jul 9 06:10:44 EDT 2009

Paul Sponagl <paul at sponagl.de> wrote:
> Eric - you're a genius ! This patch solved it!

Cool, but a genius would've avoided this problem entirely :)

> Indeed i am forking a sleeping cache refresh process at requests to '/'
> via a system call.
> Now i am ready to give it a try. Thank you very much for your help!
>
> All the best for you and unicorn
> Paul

No problem, thanks for reporting the issues.  I've just released 0.8.2
(stable) and 0.9.1 (experimental) with the fix.  Hopefully that's the
last 0.8.x release since I've bigger plans for 0.9.x (or 0.10.x).

> PS: Last time i forgot to cc to the list - i added my previous mail
> below to keep searchers- and engines happy.

Thanks again, btw can you avoid top-posting here?  I'm really old
school like that :)