PID is not regenerated when using "-P" and the master receives USR2

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at
Thu Dec 31 13:23:41 EST 2009

El Jueves, 31 de Diciembre de 2009, Iñaki Baz Castillo escribió:
> In case of using "unicorn -P PIDFILE" when the master receives a USR2 the
> pidfile is deleted and not regenerated anymore.
> In case of using "pid" mehotd in config file then it works well.
> It seems a bug, do I miss something?

Definitively I think this is the expected behaviour as the new binary has no
way to know the PIDFILE passed as commandline argument to original binary, am
I right?

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at>