"unicorn -D" always returns 0 "success" (even when failed to load)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Dec 25 23:29:45 EST 2009

El Sábado, 26 de Diciembre de 2009, Iñaki Baz Castillo escribió:
> I'm playing right now with unicorn/launcher.rb (daemonize! method)but I
>  get  nothing. Unfortunatelly I think that the usage of fork makes very
>  difficult the main command to behave as I desire (exit status).
>
> If you could give me some tips I'd try to implement it.

I've implemented it! :)

If you are interested please review this file (I cannot attach it in the mail
as it's rejected by the maillist):

  http://oversip.net/public/min_time_running.rb

It contains a modification for bin/unicorn and a rewritten
lib/unicorn/launcher.rb.

The code works for me for the two cases I explained in my previous mail.
Of course it's an optional feature (I've implemented it with "-M --min-
running-time SECONDS" in the options parser).

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>