How to override "Worker#proc_name" method?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at
Wed Dec 23 07:36:28 EST 2009

El Miércoles, 23 de Diciembre de 2009, Iñaki Baz Castillo escribió:
> I suspect what is happening: When Unicorn creates the forked workers each
>  of  them is a new process which performs "require 'unicorn'" so the
>  workers don't read my customizations. Am I right? If so, is there some way
>  to achieve it?

Humm, but now I've realized that "netstat" just gets the master process.
Shouldn't the master process read my changes? The "issue" occurs running
unicorn in both foreground and background (daemonized).

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at>