[ANN] unicorn 0.95.2 - small HTTP parser fixes

Eric Wong normalperson at yhbt.net
Mon Dec 7 05:01:22 EST 2009

Unicorn is an HTTP server for Rack applications designed to only serve
fast clients on low-latency, high-bandwidth connections and take
advantage of features in Unix/Unix-like kernels.  Slow clients should
only be served by placing a reverse proxy capable of fully buffering
both the the request and response in between Unicorn and slow clients.

* http://unicorn.bogomips.org/
* email: mongrel-unicorn at rubyforge.org
* git://git.bogomips.org/unicorn.git
* finger: unicorn at bogomips.org

Small fixes to our HTTP parser to allows semicolons in PATH_INFO
as allowed by RFC 2396, section 3.3.  This is low impact for
existing apps as semicolons are rarely seen in URIs.  Our HTTP
parser runs properly under Rubinius 0.13.0 and 1.0.0-rc1 again
(though not yet the rest of the server since we rely heavily on

Another round of small documentation tweaks and minor cleanups.