mongrel_proctitle like support in Unicorn

Justin Hahn jhahn at rbmtechnologies.com
Wed Dec 2 16:52:04 EST 2009

Before I go off ans try cutting my own horrible monkey patch to
unicorn, has anyone tried implementing something like
mongrel_proctitle for Unicorn?

We've been playing with Unicorn in our test environments and it looks
very promising, but something we're really addicted to is the ability
to see what each mongrel is doing "Right Now" via top and ps.

I don't think this would be terribly hard to add to Unicorn, but I
figured I'd ask the public list before reinventing the wheel.

---
Justin Hahn
Systems Architect

RBM Technologies, Inc.
25 Mt. Auburn St  ·  Cambridge, MA 02138
call  (617) 576-1234
visit www.rbmtechnologies.com