[Mongrel-development] TODO list for 1.1.6 release

Kirk Haines wyhaines at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 16:52:19 EDT 2009

Hey guys. At EY, we have a minor fork of Mongrel that we are carrying
around which has a couple features that would be nice to see pulled
back into the main line of Mongrel.  Key changes for our minor fork is
that it drops the pid file immediately after daemonizing, and it
returns a proper 400 response if the HTTP parser encounters bad HTTP,
which lets it play more nicely with proxies.

Would you guys like patches for these two little changes?

Kirk Haines