[Mongrel-development] TODO list for 1.1.6 release

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:45:40 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Evan Weaver<evan at cloudbur.st> wrote:
> I'll bust up the mega-patch into discrete commits either today or
> Monday morning.

Thank you. I know is a PITA, but really like to know what we are
delivering with this new release.

After assessing all the changes from History.txt, we can decide if it
is forth a small point release or we bump the minor counter.

> What do you need re. Java? Just something in rake-compiler, or is
> there a problem in Mongrel?

I'm going to see if the java task can be executed from MRI or from
JRuby, and better organize those in its own rakefile. Since I'm not a
Java expert, will leave the integration with rake-compiler for later
:-)

> Did you already integrate the Ragel 6.5 fixes?

The fix I've in the spinoff branch already compile and build with
latest Ragel, so guess everything is good there. Will double check
just in case.

> Evan

Thank you man and have a nice week.
--