[Mongrel-development] rbx gem

Tony Arcieri tony at medioh.com
Sun Jun 1 19:50:47 EDT 2008

Hello.  Some time ago I committed a Rubinius assembly-based HTTP parser
generated from Ragel to the Rubinius git repository.  Yesterday I made a
Mongrel gem which installs and works on Rubinius.  This basically involved
commenting out anything to do with fastthread or the http11 C extension.

If there's interest in releasing a Rubinius-targeted gem, I can make changes
to the Rakefile to allow generation of a gem for the rbx platform.  I could
also commit the Rubinius.asm parser as well.

--
Tony Arcieri
medioh.com