[Mongrel-development] Existing failures on stable 1.2

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Mon Apr 21 20:16:56 EDT 2008

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:38:42 -0700
Eric Wong <normalperson at yhbt.net> wrote:

> Pen sends SSL certs with them.  It actually shouldn't be too difficult
> to support, but I'm very strapped for time these days.

And Pen is the only thing I've found that (ab)uses headers like this.
Most of the usage out there didn't need it so I didn't bother adding it.

Incidentally, http://www.and.org/and-httpd/ has an insane number of
tests for nearly every http thing you could think of testing.  I was
originally going to base a test suite on his stuff, but never got
around to it or found I needed it.

--
Zed A. Shaw
- Good: http://www.zedshaw.com/