[mocha-developer] stub_everything returning self (was: something else)

John Wilger johnwilger at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 21:22:57 EDT 2008

Jay,

Where it comes in handy is when you have to work with poorly written
dependencies that violate LoD and you don't have a good way to either
replace them or adapt them. It definitely should /not/ be the default
behavior to return self, but the option to do so would be helpful in
some cicumstances.

--
Regards,
John Wilger