[mocha-developer] stub_everything returning self (was: something else)

Jay Fields jay at jayfields.com
Sun Oct 26 17:38:51 EDT 2008

I'm not sold on stub_everything returning self. Generally you only
want that kind of behavior if you violate the law of demeter. There
are cases where this is desirable, but they are few and far between in
my experience. Changing mocha to help you violate the law of demeter
seems like a bad idea. Although, I guess you could argue that people
should be given all the rope they want.

Cheers, Jay