[mocha-developer] stub_everything returning self (was: something else)

John D. Hume duelin.markers at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 18:36:12 EDT 2008

I'd probably vote against this feature, but if mocha were going to
offer that sort of message eating behavior, I'd prefer that each
message eater return a new message eater that knew what method it was
the return value for, the benefit being that it could report that in
to_s and/or inspect (rather than have you scratching your head at how
such-and-such a piece of code got a hold of the stub you passed to
something-or-other).
-hume.

--
http://elhumidor.blogspot.com/