[mocha-developer] Expect with "real world" returns?

Duncan Beevers duncanbeevers at gmail.com
Tue May 20 17:55:01 EDT 2008

Brian Takita discusses this functionality in his RR mocking framework
under the moniker Mock Proxy.

http://pivots.pivotallabs.com/users/brian/blog/articles/352-introducing-rr

Not sure if I've posted to this about the pattern before, but it looks
really useful, especially if it could be combined with traditional
mocking techniques.