[mocha-developer] Bug #20883 and failing fast when expected number of invocations is exceeded

James Mead jamesmead44 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 12:29:52 EDT 2008

In an effort to address bug #20883 [1], revision #331 changes Mocha's
behaviour slightly.

Instead of waiting until the end of the test, it now fails fast as soon as
the number of invocations exceeds the expected number.

I hope this shouldn't cause any extra breakages in peoples' tests unless I'm
missing some scenarios in the acceptance tests.

Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I intend to release it
soon.

[1]
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=20883&group_id=1917&atid=7477