[mocha-developer] Mocking Requests

Enrique Comba Riepenhausen ecomba at mac.com
Sun May 27 04:59:37 EDT 2007

Hi Guys!

I just joined this list after James helped me out in ruby-talk to
mock a http get request for a project I have running :)

Now comes the second question...

I was fiddling around, making the mocking with the get request work
(which turned out to me pretty easy), but then I ran into another
problem. I was faced with mocking the post request, so I thought I
could do it the same way I just did with the get request... But I was
wrong :(

Here is the code that I wanted to mock and the test class that proves
that everything runs fine:

http://pastie.caboo.se/65024

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot in advance,

----
Enrique Comba Riepenhausen
ecomba at mac.com

I always thought Smalltalk would beat Java, I just didn't know it
would be called 'Ruby' when it did.
-- Kent Beck