[mocha-developer] mocking missing methods

James Mead jamesmead44 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:14:05 EDT 2007

Thanks for all the suggestions. I've just committed (revision 137) an
implementation of "Mock#responds_like". As a first step, the "responds_like"
method simply accepts an object which should "respond_to?" methods the way
you want your mock to respond.

It'd be cool if people could start using it and give us feedback on real
scenarios where the shortcuts/refinements we talked about would be useful.
We'll also have a go at introducing it into our projects at Reevoo and see
what we think.