[mocha-developer] Automatically mocking ActiveRecord methods

James Mead jamesmead44 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:01:04 EDT 2007

I can see why you might want to do this. I'm not sure I would want to add
another public instance method to Object - recently I've been looking into
how to reduce the number of such methods added to Object. Also I don't
really want to incorporate any more Rails-specific code into Mocha. The
Mocha Rails plugin is currently little more than a conditional require
statement.

Can I suggest you consider creating your own Rails plugin and see how things
go...?