[mocha-developer] mocha tarballs don't uncompress cleanly

James Mead jamesmead at reevoo.com
Sat Jul 28 18:58:27 EDT 2007

I've just released a new version of Mocha (0.5.3).

I've attempted to fix the packaging problems by switching to newer
version (1.15.1) of gnutar and setting
COPY_EXTENDED_ATTRIBUTES_DISABLE environment variable in my OSX bash
environment. This seems to have got rid of the pesky ._*.rb files.

Let me know if you are still having the same problem unpacking the
new versions of the files.