[mocha-developer] Mocks and Manual Tests

John Wilger johnwilger at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 20:03:23 EST 2007

That's not generally how one would use mocks, although I suppose it's
possible. Why not just go ahead and define the missing classes? You
can write the methods to return canned results until you're ready to
create the real implementation.

Also - assuming you're using Rails - you can put concrete mocks in the
test/mocks/development directory which will then override the real
implementation when running in development mode. Personally, I think
that's dangerous, but the option is there.

--
Regards,
John Wilger