[mocha-developer] Test errors without verification

Zach Moazeni zach.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 23:21:24 EDT 2007

If anyone else feels these pains, I've written a monkey patch (ripped
off from Hardmock) that will ensure both the verification and the
user's teardown at http://www.simplechatter.com/2007/8/3/mocha-and-
forcing-verification

Mostly posting for archiving purposes.

Thanks for the great mocking library, guys.

-Zach