[mocha-developer] small suggestion - once method on Expectation

Rob Sanheim rsanheim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 14:40:22 EDT 2007

On 4/3/07, Kevin Clark <kevin.clark at gmail.com> wrote:
> I find myself using .once here and there by accident. It'd be nice to have :)
> exactly_once work work too

Yeah, I didn't realize .once was implicit, and I've often tried to use
.once since it seems like it would be consistent with never/times/etc.
 I think having the explicit call available for readability would be
great in addition to having a note about the implicit nature of it in
the examples somewhere.

The examples are very useful btw - I always refer to them from w/i
textmate when I forget how to call something.  Documentation right
there w/i the code is much better then having to drop out to google to
look things up.