[mocha-developer] Mocha, Stubba and RSpec

James Mead jamesmead44 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:01:27 EDT 2006

On 26/10/06, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, it's true, but this is going to be a little further down - a few
> weeks or a month. Right now we're busy stabilizing some things
> including our own mock framework.

Is there anything that the new RSpec mocking framework does that Mocha
doesn't do apart from the should-style stuff? I only ask, because it seems a
shame to re-invent the wheel.

I'm not exactly sure how the integration will work,

Me either. As I don't use RSpec, I don't have a big incentive to work on
integrating Mocha into RSpec. As we discussed previously, I have now made
Mocha independent of Test::Unit which should make integration with any
testing framework much easier. Take a look at standalone_acceptance_test.rb
in HEAD to see how it can work.