[mocha-developer] Mocha and SimplyHelpful

James Mead jamesmead44 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 12:18:40 EDT 2006

On 26/10/06, Jonathan Younger <daikini at gmail.com> wrote:

> If I comment out the require 'test_help' line in mocha/init.rb
> everything works.
>
> Is this line necessary for anything?

Hmm. I think it was there in order that 'active_record/fixtures' got
required before Mocha started messing with 'test/unit'. The recent changes
in HEAD mean that Mocha integrates with 'test/unit' in a different way,
which probably doesn't need that require 'test_help' statement. So I think
it's ok to remove it.

Well done for figuring out what the problem was - it still seems a bit
obscure though!

I'll try to remove it in HEAD as soon as I can.