[mocha-developer] Expecting calls with two different parameters

Bryan Helmkamp bhelmkamp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:20:53 EDT 2006

I've just started using Mocha in the tests for my Rails app,  and I've
run across an issue with mocking a method that should be called with
different parameters.

How would I setup a mock that expects that a method will be called
once with no paramaters, and a second time with a parameter?  I'd be
tempted to shortcut and just do something like
foo.expects(:bar).times(2), but the value used as the parameter when
calling it the second time is very important.

http://www.MyCongress.org/ -- coming soon