[mocha-developer] stubbing in development environment

Jason Watkins jason at jasonwatkins.net
Wed Nov 22 13:38:16 EST 2006

> I think the objections are more practical than philosophical. If you are new

Right. I wasn't interested in this particular debate.

> Some of these hooks are not considered parts of the published API and so are
> subject to change.

Right. I've gotten this far on my own. My bringing it up is to suggest
that perhaps it should be part of the API.

If you feel "you shouldn't do that, so I'm not going to help you do
it", then another justification would be so that mocha isn't wired so
directly to Test::Unit.

Another example would be exploratory programing.

It looks like I'll just write my own.

Thanks,

Jason