[mocha-developer] public SVN dead?

Tomas Pospisek tpo2 at sourcepole.ch
Thu Dec 14 06:28:01 EST 2006

James Mead wrote:

> Trunk has moved on considerably since the last release. I really must
> get round to releasing again soon.

Righty, right. I've tried:

  svn checkout svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/mocha

as documented here [1], but svn will just hang forever.

Accessing any of the following:

either through the svn client or through a web-browser didn't work either. The
svn client tells me:

  $ svn checkout http://rubyforge.org/var/svn/mocha
  svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/var/svn/mocha'
  svn: PROPFIND of '/var/svn/mocha': 405 Method Not Allowed

whereas the browser returns a generic "Page Not Found" Page...

Is rubyforge.org currently broken wrt the SVN repository?

PS: Thanks for the replies... - I've seen your reply in the mailing list
    archive today by chance. A Cc: would be most perfect, since I wasn't
    subscribed (and seem not to be able to either - I'm getting no feedback
    from mailman. Could be a mail server config issue at my side) then and
    the docu doesn't mention that mocha-developer at rubyforge.org is a
    scription-based mailing list either... :-o

[1] http://rubyforge.org/scm/?group_id=1917