merb_sequel raketasks not working?

Kevin Williams kevwil at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 22:47:41 EDT 2007

Silly me, I thought my patch for the same thing was already applied. I
guess I forgot to revert the file after creating the patch. My patch
might be broken, not sure.

I attached the same patch to that ticket, because mine had encoding
support. Hopefully a committer can merge the two and get a working fix
for postgres users.