what's the view format in trunk?

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 18:37:47 EDT 2007

dumb question but what's the view format in trunk?

I have a simple router:

Merb::Router.prepare do |r|
  # default route, usually you don't want to change this
  r.default_routes

  # change this for your home page to be avaiable at /
  r.add '/', :controller => 'upload', :action =>'new'
end

I have a simple controller which should render the view:

  def new
    @photo = Photo.new

    respond_to do |format|
      format.html { render }
    end
  end

and in my app/views folder I have an upload folder and inside it a
new.html.erb file  but it doesn't get picked up.

No template matched
/Users/matta/rails_projects/my_app/trunk/upload_manager/app/views/upload/new.{}

I tried adding a .herb file and .html but it didn't help.

Thanks,

-Matt