[Masterview-devel] Plugin generator for gem installation

Jeff Barczewski jeff.barczewski at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 09:28:14 EDT 2006

Good catch! I did change the spec and so it probably does pull too much
stuff into each gem, sorry I misunderstood you. I will go correct those
specs to be specific again.

I will take a look at the install guide.

Yes a nice top level index for docs would be great. If you have time and
want to start on this then that would be wonderful! I am heads down on
videos and after that a start of a release announcement which I will run by
you for approval. But you are right in that we need a structured index page
for the site for the launch too. If you have time to start breaking up lets
go for it. I will help once done with the other parts.