[Libxml2] Getting Started

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:29:17 EDT 2007

On 8/10/07, Keith Fahlgren <keith at oreilly.com> wrote:
> On 8/10/07 7:25 AM, TRANS wrote:
> > To bring everyone up to speed, I'm acting project Admin and Pat Eyler
> > has volunteered to be "backup" Admin. Charlie Savage and Ross Bamford
> > are signed on as Senior Developers.
> Great, I appreciate your work on this. Pat mentioned:
> On 8/6/07 9:16 AM, pat eyler wrote:
> > I've tried to work out an 'advance directive' statement that would
> > allow project owners/admins to protect against this (and tried
> > to engage some serious legal folks), but have been unable
> > to come up with anything satisfactory.  :(
> Is it worth setting this up for the new Libxml2 just in case?

Unless Tom Copeland and Rich Kilmer agree to make it site wide policy,
I doubt it would matter -- am I understanding this right?

I think the best thing we could right now is make sure we have 3
admins. That will pretty much ensure there's always at least one
around to do whatever needs to be done. We have two already. One more,
preferably someone who actively codes in C, and I think we'd be set.

Hmm... C coders... Maybe someone can post to the ruby-core list and
see if anyone else over there is interested? (I would myself, but I'm
no longer subscribed to that list.)