[libxml-devel] [ libxml-Bugs-22877 ] Gem 0.9 cannot be installed on Ubuntu 8.04

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Wed Nov 19 09:13:12 EST 2008

Bugs item #22877, was opened at 2008-11-18 15:54
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1971&aid=22877&group_id=494

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
ruby_xml_error.c: In function âruby_init_xml_errorâ:
ruby_xml_error.c:207: error: âXML_FROM_SCHEMATRONVâ undeclared (first use in this function)
ruby_xml_error.c:207: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ruby_xml_error.c:207: error: for each function it appears in.)
ruby_xml_error.c:514: error: âXML_TREE_NOT_UTF8â undeclared (first use in this function)
ruby_xml_error.c:890: error: âXML_SCHEMATRONV_ASSERTâ undeclared (first use in this function)
ruby_xml_error.c:891: error: âXML_SCHEMATRONV_REPORTâ undeclared (first use in this function)
make: *** [ruby_xml_error.o] Error 1

Comment By: Kevin Menard (nirvdrum)