[libxml-devel] Status of libxml?

Dan Janowski danj.3skel at gmail.com
Tue May 27 11:43:41 EDT 2008

The intersection is a null set. The best hope may be rubinius where the
extensions can be written in ruby. Fixing the memory model for nodes and
documents made a big difference, but the problems that are lingering are
elusive and compounded by ruby's obsficating GC. I put a lot of time into
it, but the maintenance is clearly more demanding than I, or any one person,
can provide. So here we are.