[kramdown-users] Web based previewer or LiveReload integration?

Bill Burton bburton at mail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:22:16 UTC 2013

Has anyone created or know of a web based previewer for kramdown?  I'm just
looking for something simple maybe written in Sinatra that can be used to
preview local files or Markdown pasted into a text area.

Another thought is whether anyone has configured LiveReload or similar
application to work with kramdown?  My preference is for this type of
solution is something that works both on Mac and Windows if possible.