[kramdown-users] div indentation with kramdown?

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:19:00 EDT 2011

On 15 August 2011 22:38, Matt Neuburg <matt at tidbits.com> wrote:
> Yeah, great minds think alike, as that is exactly what I ended up doing. If you look at the ERB examples, the first thing he does is run gsub on the template to remove whitespace from the start of every line.

But how does that help in your case? He's de-indenting the source code
to the ERB template before compiling it if we're looking at the same
example, and you're already in the template…

I also just remembered the {::nomarkdown} tag, documented here:
http://kramdown.rubyforge.org/syntax.html#extensions

--
Damien Pollet