[kramdown-users] div indentation with kramdown?

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Mon Aug 15 13:00:00 EDT 2011

I'm trying to lay out some div tags nicely with indentation and yet still have kramdown work, but I'm having trouble doing so.

require 'rubygems'
require 'kramdown'
s = <<END
Testing.
END
p Kramdown::Document.new(s).to_html

Output is:

      &lt;/div&gt;
    &lt;/div&gt;</p>

Those extra &lt;/div&gt; insertions are the problem. I can get rid of them by flattening the indentation (everything indented all the way to the left) but I'd rather not have to. :) Is there another option? Thx - m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 4! http://www.apeth.net/matt/default.html#iosbook