[kramdown-users] Implementation of line wrapping a.k.a. lazy syntax

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sat Sep 25 11:47:15 EDT 2010

On or about 9/24/10 11:47 PM, thus spake "Thomas Leitner"
<t_leitner at gmx.at>:

> On 2010-09-24 13:03 -0700 Matt Neuburg wrote:
>> On or about 9/22/10 8:40 AM, thus spake "Thomas Leitner"
>> <t_leitner at gmx.at>:
>>
>>> Therefore please test
>>
>> I ran a site of over 100 pages against both versions (I think). The
>> only difference I found is that the new version generates an extra
>> blank line after </dl>; this is not significant to the HTML
>> interpretation, of course.
>>
>> You can't prove a negative this way, but at least this particular set
>> of pages didn't expose any significant differences in the output. m.
>
> Thanks for testing! Could you post the source that produced the extra
> blank line?

Actually it's the older version that was generating the extra blank line, so
never mind. (The confusion is because there are no differentiating version
numbers.)

m.

http://www.tidbits.com/matt/default.html#applescriptthings
http://tinyurl.com/kufyy8