[kramdown-users] Implementation of line wrapping a.k.a. lazy syntax

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Fri Sep 24 16:03:29 EDT 2010

On or about 9/22/10 8:40 AM, thus spake "Thomas Leitner" <t_leitner at gmx.at>:

> Therefore please test

I ran a site of over 100 pages against both versions (I think). The only
difference I found is that the new version generates an extra blank line
after </dl>; this is not significant to the HTML interpretation, of course.

You can't prove a negative this way, but at least this particular set of
pages didn't expose any significant differences in the output. m.